Since 2017, ELCS has been working with Aachen University, as the service's list of clients located outside Switzerland lengthens.
ELCS corrects and perfects your written English when you need it – now. The service’s optional pedagogical element enables you to simultaneously improve your mastery of the written language.
ELCS works extensively with a range of National Centres of Competence in Research (NCCRs), research and technology organizations, knowledge and technology transfer institutions, and academic bodies.
The service coaches clients, principally Swiss or Swiss-based, in the retail, industrial, medical device, health care, academic, applied technology, research, and finance and banking sectors (and beyond). The ELCS client portfolio includes the following institutions, or researchers at the following institutions:
- The Swiss Red Cross
- The Swiss Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH)
- The NCCR Democracy
- Swiss Finance Institute
- Inselspital (Bern)
- The University of Geneva
- The Graduate Institute Geneva
- The NCCR Kidney—Kidney.CH
- Policlinique Médicale Universitaire (Lausanne)
- Idiap Research Institute (Martigny)
- The University of Basel
- The University of Fribourg
- The NCCR FinRisk
- The Swiss Federal Statistical Office (OFS)
- The University of Neuchâtel
- CDM—le Centre de droit des migrations
- The University of Lausanne
- CHUV (Lausanne)
- ETZ (Zurich)
- Service Régional Vaudois de Transfusion Sanguine
- The Swiss Forum for Population and Migration Studies (SFM)
- Kyphon (Medtronic)
- The journal International Development Policy (published by the Geneva-based Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies)
ELCS also works, on a regular basis, with CSEM – a leading Swiss research and technology organization, has delivered writing-skills seminars for UZH, and provides copyediting and correction services on a voluntary basis to Italy's BirdLife International partner, LIPU (via the organization's UK funding arm, LIPU-UK).
Finally, the service regularly coaches Swiss students studying in English for higher qualifications at universities in Switzerland and abroad.
Letters of recommendation are available on request.