"Nous ne pouvons que vivement recommander à toute entreprise souhaitant un travail ordonné, précis et approfondi de faire appel à ces services."
This month, ELCS will be working in the following areas: sustainable investing, gender norms, applied research and technology, distributed ledger technologies, nature conservation, quantitative finance, and banking and finance. ELCS has also begun developing writing-skills seminars in collaboration with the Swiss supplier of a software solutions platform for the higher education sector.
ELCS has worked extensively with a range of Swiss National Centres of Competence in Research (NCCRs), centres of excellence, research and technology organizations, knowledge and technology transfer centres, Federal offices, and academic institutions.
Since 2010, ELCS has worked regularly with CSEM, a leading Swiss research and technology organization. Since 2013, ELCS has developed a similar close relationship with Swiss Finance Institute, the Swiss centre of excellence in banking and Finance, and with the Idiap Research Institute in Martigny. ELCS has also delivered writing-skills seminars for UZH and works extensively with the university.
Where possible, ELCS supports projects with a particular societal value by offering advantageous tariffs, and since early 2016 has provided copyediting and correction services on a voluntary basis to Italy's BirdLife International partner, LIPU (via the organization's UK funding arm, LIPU-UK).
Finally, I regularly coach Swiss students studying in English for higher qualifications at universities in Switzerland and abroad.
The ELCS client portfolio includes the following organizations:
- The Swiss Red Cross
- The Swiss Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH)
- The NCCR Democracy
- Swiss Finance Institute
- Inselspital (Bern)
- The University of Geneva
- The Graduate Institute Geneva
- The NCCR Kidney—Kidney.CH
- Policlinique Médicale Universitaire (Lausanne)
- Idiap Research Institute (Martigny)
- The University of Basel
- The University of Fribourg
- The NCCR FinRisk
- The Swiss Federal Statistical Office (OFS)
- The University of Neuchâtel
- CDM—le Centre de droit des migrations
- The University of Lausanne
- CHUV (Lausanne)
- ETZ (Zurich)
- Service Régional Vaudois de Transfusion Sanguine
- The Swiss Forum for Population and Migration Studies (SFM)
- Kyphon (Medtronic)
- The journal International Development Policy (published by the Geneva-based Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies)
Letters of recommendation are available on request.